By Anne Serrero-Taccoen
Read or Download Activités pour les personnes âgées: À l'usage des maisons de retraite et des familles (French Edition) PDF
Similar aging parents books
By no means in human historical past have there been such a lot of humans getting into outdated age—roughly one-third of whom will adventure a few type of neurodegeneration as they age. This seismic demographic shift will strength us all to reconsider how we are living and care for our getting older inhabitants. Susan H. McFadden and John T. McFadden suggest an intensive reconstruction of our societal realizing of previous age.
This booklet examines the most important getting older procedures in seven international locations (United States, uk, Sweden, Japan, China, Nepal, and South Africa) and the most rules which have been, and are being, built to house this quick switch within the demographic profile. It addresses the issues which are pointed out in addition to the features of getting older inside each one of those contrasting societies.
There’s a dearth of knowledge at the daily lives of the energetic and so-called “nearly elderly”—those sixty years of age and older. As is the case in any level of existence, it really is infinitely more uncomplicated to stand the possibility of getting old if one has a few inkling approximately what to anticipate. For all these older in addition to more youthful those people who are enthusiastic about the perceptions and studies of getting older fogeys, outdated and chilly bargains light-hearted but reasonable perception.
En juillet 2011, Charly Hédrich est hospitalisé d'urgence. Après dix ans de maladie d'Alzheimer, son fils prend brusquement sense of right and wrong que son père va mourir. Il va lui rendre visite, tenter de comprendre cette maladie qu'il a longtemps ignorée. Le père hyperactif, généreux à l'extrême, est devenu un vieillard, muet et figé.
- The Aging Family: New Visions In Theory, Practice, And Reality
- At Wit’s End: Plain Talk on Alzheimer’s for Families and Clinicians, Second Edition
- Quality of Life in Old Age: International and Multi-Disciplinary Perspectives: 31 (Social Indicators Research Series)
- Health, Illness, and Optimal Aging: Biological and Psychosocial Perspectives
- Generational Cooking: A Story about Life and Becoming a Caregiver
- Human Rights of Older People: Universal and Regional Legal Perspectives (Ius Gentium: Comparative Perspectives on Law and Justice)
Extra resources for Activités pour les personnes âgées: À l'usage des maisons de retraite et des familles (French Edition)
Activités pour les personnes âgées: À l'usage des maisons de retraite et des familles (French Edition) by Anne Serrero-Taccoen