By Georges DESMET
Read or Download Anecdotes d'un machiniste parisien (French Edition) PDF
Best business hospitality, travel & tourism books
Essay from the yr 2005 within the topic Tourism, grade: 74%, college of Sunderland, 29 entries within the bibliography, language: English, summary: Tourism is expounded to be the biggest on the planet. a growing number of humans have the prospect to commute world wide because of more cost-effective flights and elevated relaxation time.
Operations administration within the commute presents a vast, in-depth insurance of the data and abilities worthwhile for powerful and winning administration, together with finance, advertising, person and company social accountability, assembly purchaser expectancies and dealing with, motivating and preserving staff.
"Accessibly written and thoughtfully edited, making it crucial interpreting for these learning hospitality and embarking on a occupation within the undefined. "- Peter Lugosi, Oxford tuition of Hospitality Management"This textual content is an engaging learn. .. Roy wooden has spent 25 years instructing, gaining knowledge of and writing at the hospitality - a lot of that studying is right here during this e-book.
Within the Wow issue, Rená will assist you to mastermind and oversee the precise event-from invites to selecting the best place, from meals and drinks to the delicate tricks that make a celebration nice. yet greater than that, The Wow issue is usually a profession guide for an individual desirous of changing into a very good occasion planner.
- Mayas in the Marketplace: Tourism, Globalization, and Cultural Identity
- Contemporary Issues in Cultural Heritage Tourism (Contemporary Geographies of Leisure, Tourism and Mobility)
- Tourism and Retail: The Psychogeography of Liminal Consumption (Advances in Tourism)
- Historic Austin Restaurants: Capital Cuisine through the Generations (American Palate)
- Das japanische Eisenbahnsystem und seine Vorbildfunktion (German Edition)
Extra resources for Anecdotes d'un machiniste parisien (French Edition)
Anecdotes d'un machiniste parisien (French Edition) by Georges DESMET