By Allen Tucker,Robert Noonan
By René Enríquez,Andrés Salazar C.
About This Book
- Learn easy methods to use, configure, and arrange instruments for functions that use RESTful net companies to avoid misuse of assets
- Get to grasp and attach the commonest vulnerabilities of RESTful internet providers APIs
- A step by step advisor portraying the significance of securing a RESTful internet provider with easy examples utilized to real-world scenarios
Who This booklet Is For
This e-book is meant for net software builders who use RESTful net providers to energy their web pages. previous wisdom of RESTful isn't necessary, yet will be advisable.
What you are going to Learn
- Set up, enforce, and customize your improvement and attempt environment
- Learn, comprehend, and assimilate recommendations inherent to defense administration on RESTful purposes and the significance of those concepts
- Implement and try protection in your functions that use RESTful net companies with the main invaluable options and interpret the try results
- Apply and configure safe protocols in your application
- Implement, configure, and combine different applied sciences equivalent to OAuth or SSO with RESTful applications
- Learn and assimilate defense ideas at JEE software and box level
- Understand electronic signatures and message encryption via descriptive examples
This booklet will function a realistic significant other that you should find out about universal vulnerabilities whilst utilizing RESTful companies, and may offer you an critical wisdom of the instruments you should use to enforce and try safeguard in your purposes. it is going to conceal the ins and outs of constructing RESTful companies resembling enforcing RESTEasy and securing transmission protocols equivalent to the OAuth protocol and its integration with RESTEasy. additionally, it additionally explains the implementation of electronic signatures and the mixing of the Doseta framework with RESTEasy.
With this publication, it is possible for you to to layout your individual safety implementation or use a protocol to furnish permissions over your RESTful functions with OAuth. additionally, you will achieve wisdom in regards to the operating of alternative positive aspects similar to configuring and verifying HTTP and HTTPS protocols, certificate, and securing protocols for information transmission. via the tip of this booklet, you may have complete wisdom that can assist you to notice and remedy vulnerabilities.
By Ken Kousen
The advent of practical programming suggestions in Java SE eight used to be a drastic switch for this venerable object-oriented language. Lambda expressions, procedure references, and streams essentially replaced the idioms of the language, and plenty of builders were attempting to capture up ever considering. This cookbook may help. With greater than 70 specified recipes, writer Ken Kousen indicates you the way to take advantage of the latest positive factors of Java to resolve a variety of problems.
For builders happy with past Java models, this advisor covers the majority of Java SE eight, and incorporates a bankruptcy fascinated by alterations coming in Java nine. have to know the way useful idioms will swap how you write code? This cookbook—chock jam-packed with use cases—is for you.
- The fundamentals of lambda expressions and approach references
- Interfaces within the java.util.function package
- Stream operations for reworking and filtering data
- Comparators and creditors for sorting and changing streaming data
- Combining lambdas, strategy references, and streams
- Creating circumstances and extract values from Java’s non-compulsory type
- New I/O functions that aid sensible streams
- The Date-Time API that replaces the legacy Date and Calendar classes
- Mechanisms for experimenting with concurrency and parallelism
By David F. Ogren,Martin Gee
during this first-ever consultant to iAS, iPlanet insiders assist you to grasp the fine details of this prime J2EE program server, construct Java company purposes that harness its complete strength, and deal with program deployments for height functionality. you can find out how you can customise an iAS improvement setting, optimize program layout for iAS structure, and take on management initiatives resembling clustering and registry tuneups. all through, the authors clarify quirks and undocumented beneficial properties, exhibit time-saving tips, and pinpoint most sensible practices for a number of mission-critical iAS issues.
you will find out how to:
* set up iAS and manage a improvement environment
* benefit from the way in which iAS handles servlets, JSPs, and EJBs
* package deal functions to utilize iAS
* combine specialty for Java and different IDEs
* deal with software deployment, load balancing, and failover
* shop time and bother with iAS registry secrets and techniques and logging tricks
* Harness the facility of cleaning soap and internet services
* utilize RMI/IIOP
* enforce most sensible practices for every little thing from automatic builds to excessive availability architectures
The CD-ROM features:
* Code examples from the book
* specialty for Java, unlock 3.0, group Edition
* Java 2 software program improvement package, commonplace version model 1.4 for Windows
* ICSynergy iPlanet ANT Extensions
By Paul Anderson,Gail Anderson
JavaFX is a state of the art pictures toolkit that's now outfitted into Java and will be simply built-in with the NetBeans Platform. With JavaFX, you could create complicated person interfaces, control media, generate graphical results and animations, and lots more and plenty extra. The NetBeans Platform presents a framework for development powerful, modular purposes with lengthy existence expectations. jointly, JavaFX and the NetBeans Platform give you the foundation for developing visually attractive, industrial-strength applications.
Focusing on JavaFX because the entrance finish for wealthy shopper purposes, this guide’s examples conceal JavaFX eight with the NetBeans Platform, NetBeans IDE, and Java eight. Gail and Paul Anderson absolutely clarify JavaFX and its dating with the NetBeans Platform structure, and systematically exhibit Java builders tips to use them jointly successfully. each one suggestion and approach is supported by means of sincerely written code examples, confirmed via large school room teaching.
- Background fundamentals with Java, JavaFX, and UI events
- Building loosely coupled applications
- NetBeans Platform Modules and Lookup
- NetBeans Platform Nodes, Explorer perspectives, and Actions
- Building CRUD-based applications
- Integrating JavaFX with a Swing-based framework
- Using JavaFX Charts with the NetBeans Platform
- Using the NetBeans Platform dossier procedure and information System
- Keeping the UI responsive
By Hrishikesh Karambelkar
As info grows exponentially daily, extracting info turns into a tedious task in itself. applied sciences like Hadoop are attempting to deal with the various matters, whereas Solr offers high-speed faceted seek. Bringing those applied sciences jointly helps organisations unravel the matter of knowledge extraction from substantial facts by means of delivering first-class dispensed faceted seek capabilities.
Scaling significant facts with Hadoop and Solr is a step by step advisor that is helping you construct excessive functionality company se's whereas scaling info. beginning with the fundamentals of Apache Hadoop and Solr, this ebook then dives into complicated themes of optimizing seek with a few fascinating real-world use situations and pattern Java code.
Scaling mammoth information with Hadoop and Solr starts off by means of instructing you the fundamentals of massive information applied sciences together with Hadoop and its environment and Apache Solr. It explains the several methods of scaling enormous info with Hadoop and Solr, with dialogue concerning the applicability, merits, and disadvantages of every procedure. It then walks readers via how sharding and indexing will be played on substantial information by way of the functionality optimization of massive information seek. ultimately, it covers a few real-world use circumstances for large information scaling.
With this publication, you are going to study every little thing you must recognize to construct a disbursed firm seek platform in addition to how you can optimize this seek to a better volume leading to greatest usage of accessible resources.
This ebook is a step by step educational that might aid you leverage the versatile seek performance of Apache Solr including the large information energy of Apache Hadoop.
Who this booklet is for
Scaling sizeable information with Hadoop and Solr offers tips to builders who desire to construct high-speed firm seek structures utilizing Hadoop and Solr. This e-book is basically geared toward Java programmers who desire to expand the Hadoop platform to make it run as an company seek with none earlier wisdom of Apache Hadoop and Solr.
By Bill Pretty
About This Book
- Get familiar with primary innovations comparable to instruments and circuits required for the projects
- Develop lovely most economical tasks and construct your individual variety of designs together with flashlights, beacons, movement alarms, and instant community alarm sensors utilizing the LM555 timer, ZigBee, and BeagleBone
- A functional consultant to constructing convenient digital initiatives with plenty of suggestions, tips, and screenshots
Who This publication Is For
This ebook is geared toward hobbyists with uncomplicated wisdom of electronics circuits. no matter if you're a amateur electronics venture builder, a ham radio fanatic, or a BeagleBone tinkerer, you will adore this book.
What you are going to Learn
- Build an infrared beacon with the LM555 timer for somebody drawn to evening vision
- Develop a movement detector utilizing a mercury switch-activated motor vehicle alarm sensor
- Redesign your computing device sound card right into a genuine oscilloscope and sign generator
- Build an RF energy meter with a few RF meeting recommendations and programming skills
- Write visible uncomplicated software program that might ballot the ability meter we created for readings and calculate antenna gain
- Use a number of ZigBee units and a BeagleBone to create a instant community of alarm sensors
With Getting begun with digital initiatives, you'll create a number of well known digital protection tasks. This sensible and obtainable consultant will express you greater than simply construction convenient and helpful digital defense projects.
Beginning with what the hams name "DC to Daylight," you'll find out how to construct every thing from an IR Beacon to an RF energy meter and a ZigBee point-to-point community. All you want to start is some basic instruments and usual soldering skills.
The tasks finally develop into extra advanced if you happen to begin construction an infrared flashlight utilizing fabrics from a buck shop. the following you begin with a IR flashing beacon and a movement delicate alarm with a very cool on/off swap, then you definitely circulation directly to a black field undertaking that may flip your sound card into an oscilloscope and at last a ZigBee-based alarm system.
By David R. Heffelfinger
By Barry Burd
If you are an aspiring or starting programmer drawn to developing apps for the Android market—which grows in dimension and downloads each day—this is your complete, one-stop advisor. Android program improvement All-in-One For Dummies covers the data you totally have to start constructing apps for Android. inside of, you are going to speedy wake up to hurry on Android programming innovations and positioned your new wisdom to take advantage of to control info, application cool mobile positive factors, refine your functions, navigate expectantly round the Android local improvement package, and upload very important completing touches for your apps.
Covering the newest good points and improvements to the Android software program Developer's equipment, this pleasant, hands-on advisor walks you thru Android programming fundamentals, stocks strategies for constructing nice Android purposes, reports Android undefined, and lots more and plenty more.
- All programming examples, together with the pattern software, can be found for obtain from the book's website
- Information is thoroughly prepared and provided in an easy-to-follow format
- 800+ pages of content material make this a useful source at an unbeatable price
- Written through knowledgeable Java educator, Barry Burd, who authors the bestselling Java For Dummies
Go from Android beginner to grasp programmer very quickly with assistance from Android program improvement All-in-One For Dummies!
By Charlie Hunt,Binu John
–James Gosling, writer of the Java Programming Language
Improvements within the Java platform and new multicore/multiprocessor have made it attainable to dramatically increase the functionality and scalability of Java software program.
Java™ Performance covers the newest Oracle and third-party instruments for tracking and measuring functionality on a large choice of architectures and working structures. The authors current dozens of guidance and tips you’ll locate nowhere else.
You’ll how to build experiments that establish possibilities for optimization, interpret the consequences, and take potent motion. You’ll additionally locate robust insights into microbenchmarking–including tips on how to stay away from universal error which can deceive you into writing poorly appearing software program. Then, construction in this origin, you’ll stroll via optimizing the Java HotSpot VM, general and multitiered purposes; net purposes, and extra. insurance comprises
- Taking a proactive method of assembly software functionality and scalability ambitions
- Monitoring Java functionality on the OS point in home windows, Linux, and Oracle Solaris environments
- Using sleek Java digital computer (JVM) and OS observability instruments to profile working structures, with virtually no functionality penalty
- Gaining “under the hood” wisdom of the Java HotSpot VM that could assist you handle such a lot Java functionality matters
- Integrating JVM-level and alertness monitoring
- Mastering Java approach and heap (memory) profiling
- Tuning the Java HotSpot VM for startup, reminiscence footprint, reaction time, and latency
- Determining while Java purposes require remodel to fulfill functionality goals
- Systematically profiling and tuning functionality in either Java SE and Java EE applications
- Optimizing the functionality of the Java HotSpot VM
Using this publication, you could squeeze greatest functionality and price from your entire Java applications–no subject how complicated they're, what structures they’re operating on, or how lengthy you’ve been working them.