By Timur Mashnin
By Jörg Staudemeyer
By Michael Tamm
Dieses Buch enthält Grundlagen- und Expertenwissen für das effiziente Entwickeln automatisierter exams in Java mit JUnit. Es vermittelt einen kompakten Überblick über alle positive aspects von JUnit 3.8.1 bis JUnit 4.11 und zeigt anhand von Beispielen aus exams bekannter Open-Source-Projekte, wann Sie diese sinnvoll einsetzen können. Darüber hinaus behandelt der Autor Open-Source-Bibliotheken wie Mockito und FEST, die das Schreiben von JUnit-Tests erleichtern, und verdeutlicht Programmierregeln für das Schreiben richtig "guter" exams. Im Einzelnen werden behandelt:
- Testgetriebene Entwicklung
- Unit-Tests mit Mock-Objekten
- Programmieren intestine verständlicher Tests
- Programmieren schneller Tests
- checks abseits vom chuffed Path
- Nichtfunktionale Tests
Abgerundet wird das Buch durch Hinweise und Tipps, wie Sie JUnit effektiv zusammen mit den bekannten Java-IDEs Eclipse und IntelliJ thought sowie mit den Build-Tools Ant und Maven einsetzen können.
By Héctor Veiga Ortiz,Piyush Mishra
- Covers a dialogue on Lagom—the most recent introduced Akka framework that's equipped to create advanced microservices easily
- The recipe technique of the publication permits the reader to understand vital and self sustaining thoughts of Scala and Akka in a unbroken manner
- Provides a finished realizing of the Akka actor version and imposing it to create reactive internet applications
Akka is an open resource toolkit that simplifies the development of disbursed and concurrent purposes at the JVM. This ebook will educate you the way to strengthen reactive purposes in Scala utilizing the Akka framework.
This ebook will provide help to construct concurrent, scalable, and reactive purposes in Akka. one can find easy methods to create excessive functionality purposes, expand purposes, construct microservices with Lagom, and more.
We will discover Akka's actor version and help you comprise concurrency into your purposes. The ebook places a unique emphasis on functionality development and the way to make an software on hand for clients. We additionally make a different point out of message routing and construction.
By the tip of this e-book, it is possible for you to to create a high-performing Scala program utilizing the Akka framework.
What you are going to learn
- Control an actor utilizing the ContolAware mailbox
- Test a fault-tolerant program utilizing the Akka try kit
- Create a parallel software utilizing futures and agents
- Package and install Akka software within Docker
- Deploy distant actors programmatically on various nodes
- Integrate Streams with Akka actors
- Install Lagom and create a Lagom project
By William McAllister,S. Jane Fritz
•Uses an objects-early method of studying Java
•Follows the 2013 ACM/IEEE desktop technology curriculum directions and AP Programming path guidelines
•Integrates online game functions as a vital pedagogical software to enhance pupil engagement, studying results, and retention
•Includes a significant other disc with tasks created with the preferred Java improvement Environments; additionally incorporates a set of executable pupil video games, resource code, and figures (files to be had for obtain with Amazon order quantity by means of writing to firstname.lastname@example.org)
•Uses operating courses to demonstrate recommendations less than discussion
•Complete instructor’s source package deal to be had upon adoption
BRIEF desk OF CONTENTS
1. advent 2. Variables, enter / Output and Calculations three. equipment, sessions, and gadgets: a primary glance
4. Boolean Expressions, Making judgements, and Disk enter and Output five. Repeating Statements: Loops 6. Arrays
7. tools, sessions, and gadgets: A re-examination eight. Inheritance nine. Recursion 10. The API Collections Framework
Appendices: A. Description of the sport setting B. fitting the sport atmosphere package deal C. ASCII desk
D. Java key phrases E. Java Operators F. thesaurus of Programming phrases G. utilizing the online API Documentation
H. collage Board AP machine technology subject Correlation I. ACM/IEEE issues and minimum guide Time guidance
J. recommendations to chose Odd-Numbered wisdom workouts. Index.
ON THE DISC!
The spouse disc behind the publication comprises the next fabrics (also to be had for downloading from the writer by way of writing to email@example.com):
•Samples of student-created video games in an executable structure with directions
•The video game setting with Eclipse, NetBeans, and JCreator template tasks
•Source records for the entire functions offered within the text
•All of the photographs and figures from the text
•All of the appendices from the text
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
William McAllister (St. Joseph’s university, long island) has taught quite a lot of computing device technology classes that come with programming, special effects, and knowledge constructions and he has additionally authored an information buildings textbook. S. Jane Fritz (St. Joseph’s collage, long island) has taught programming classes in easy, visible uncomplicated, Pascal, C, C++, and Java. She has additionally co-authored numerous papers and has given a few displays at SIGCSE Conferences.
By Vibrant Publishers
a) two hundred complicated JAVA Interview Questions, solutions and confirmed ideas for purchasing employed as an IT professional
b) Dozens of examples to reply to interview questions
c) fifty one HR Questions with solutions and confirmed concepts to offer particular, remarkable, solutions that support nail the interviews
By Venkat Subramaniam
Intermediate point, for programmers relatively accustomed to Java, yet new to the sensible type of programming and lambda expressions.
Get able to application in an entire new means. Functional Programming in Java might help you speedy get on most sensible of the hot, crucial Java eight language beneficial properties and the practical sort that would swap and enhance your code. This brief, unique e-book can help you are making the paradigm shift from the outdated important method to a much less error-prone, extra based, and concise coding type that is additionally a breeze to parallelize. you will discover the syntax and semantics of lambda expressions, procedure and references, and sensible interfaces. you will layout and write functions larger utilizing the hot criteria in Java eight and the JDK.
Lambda expressions are light-weight, hugely concise nameless tools subsidized through sensible interfaces in Java eight. you should use them to jump ahead right into a complete new global of programming in Java. With practical programming features, which were round for many years in different languages, now you can write based, concise, much less error-prone code utilizing ordinary Java. This booklet will advisor you although the paradigm switch, supply the fundamental information about the recent good points, and allow you to transition out of your outdated method of coding to a better style.
In this ebook you will see renowned layout styles, similar to decorator, builder, and technique, come to lifestyles to resolve universal layout difficulties, yet with little rite and energy. With those new services in hand, Functional Programming in Java can assist you decide up innovations to enforce designs that have been past effortless achieve in past types of Java. you will see how one can take advantage of tail name optimization, memoization, and easy parallelization techniques.
Java eight will switch how you write purposes. in case you are desirous to make the most of the recent beneficial properties within the language, this is often the e-book for you.
What you need:
Java eight with help for lambda expressions and the JDK is needed to use the recommendations and the examples during this book.
By Cay S. Horstmann
Core Java® has lengthy been famous because the major, no-nonsense educational and reference for knowledgeable programmers who are looking to write powerful Java code for real-world functions. Now, Core Java®, quantity I—Fundamentals, 10th Edition, has been commonly up-to-date to mirror the main eagerly awaited and cutting edge model of Java in years: Java SE eight. Rewritten and reorganized to light up new Java SE eight positive factors, idioms, and most sensible practices, it includes enormous quantities of instance programs—all rigorously crafted for simple knowing and functional applicability.
Writing for critical programmers fixing real-world difficulties, Cay Horstmann is helping you in attaining a deep figuring out of the Java language and library. during this first quantity of the two-volume paintings, Horstmann makes a speciality of primary language techniques and the rules of recent consumer interface programming. You’ll locate in-depth assurance of issues starting from Java object-oriented programming to generics, collections, lambda expressions, Swing UI layout, and the newest methods to concurrency and useful programming. This consultant may help you
- Leverage your latest programming wisdom to quick grasp center Java syntax
- Understand how encapsulation, sessions, and inheritance paintings in Java
- Master interfaces, internal sessions, and lambda expressions for useful programming
- Improve application robustness with exception dealing with and potent debugging
- Write more secure, extra readable courses with generics and powerful typing
- Use pre-built collections to assemble a number of gadgets for later retrieval
- Master concurrent programming concepts from the floor up
- Build sleek cross-platform GUIs with commonplace Swing components
- Deploy configurable purposes and applets, and bring them around the Internet
- Simplify concurrency and improve functionality with new practical techniques
If you’re an skilled programmer relocating to Java SE eight, Core Java®, 10th Edition, can be your trustworthy, functional companion—now and for a few years to come.
Look for the better half quantity, Core Java®, quantity II—Advanced good points, 10th version (ISBN-13: 978-0-13-417729-8), for insurance of Java eight streams, enter and output, XML, databases, annotations, and different complex topics.
By Jérôme Molière
By Breck Baldwin,Krishna Dayanidhi
About This Book
- Build powerful common language processing applications
- Transit from ad-hoc how to complex computer studying techniques
- Use complicated thoughts reminiscent of logistic regression, conditional random fields, and latent Dirichlet allocation
Who This publication Is For
This booklet is for skilled Java builders with NLP wishes, no matter if teachers, industrialists, or hobbyists. A simple wisdom of NLP terminology could be beneficial.
What you are going to Learn
- Master a huge diversity of class strategies for textual content data
- Track humans, suggestions, and issues in information, inside of and throughout documents
- Understand the significance of assessment in production of NLP purposes and the way to do it
- Yield top practices for universal text-analytics problems
- Tune platforms for prime functionality and exchange off quite a few elements of the functionality curve
- Become a grasp in customizing NLP structures in any respect levels
- Build platforms for non-tokenized languages reminiscent of chinese language and Japanese
NLP is on the center of internet seek, clever own assistants, advertising and marketing, and lots more and plenty extra, and LingPipe is a toolkit for processing textual content utilizing computational linguistics.
This booklet begins with the foundational yet strong options of language identity, sentiment classifiers, and evaluate frameworks. It is going directly to element find out how to construct a powerful framework to resolve universal NLP difficulties, earlier than finishing with complicated recommendations for complicated heterogeneous NLP systems.
This is a recipe and instructional publication for knowledgeable Java builders with NLP wishes. A uncomplicated wisdom of NLP terminology could be useful. This publication will advisor you thru the method of the way to construct NLP apps with minimum fuss and maximal impact.