By Anne M. Barger,Amy L. MacNeill
- An inclusive reference on laboratory techniques referring to small animals, horses and cattle
- Provides info on hematology, hemostasis, medical chemistry, urinalysis, parasitology, and fecal testing
- Features fine quality pictures labelled with magnification and stain details, which truly depict mobile morphology, inclusions and infectious organisms
- Offers key ambitions, technician tip containers, case examples and a word list of key terms
- A spouse site offers photos from the e-book for obtain, teacher questions and solution key to a number of selection questions within the book
Read Online or Download Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Techniques for Veterinary Technicians PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Wellbeing and fitness upkeep and important Microbial ailments of Cultured Fishes, Third Edition is a completely revised and up to date model of the vintage textual content. construction at the wealth of data awarded within the earlier variation, this re-creation bargains an incredible revision of the precious future health upkeep part, with new pathogens additional in the course of the publication.
This revised and elevated reference is a priceless relief for the training veterinary clinician in diagnosing and opting for therapy for poisonous exposures in small animals, and for veterinary scholars as a complement to their lecture room guideline. It includes chapters addressing nontraditional components of toxicology no longer lined in traditional toxicology texts.
There are numerous orthopedic ameliorations among cats and canine, but such a lot books out there are likely to be aware of canine instead of cats. As cats will not be mentioned experts as usually as canine, the final practitioner has often to regard cats which were concerned with street site visitors injuries and different musculoskeletal trauma.
Keep an eye on and Manipulation of Animal progress explores the improvement and development of animals. The reproductive process of animals can also be mentioned, besides how its improvement could be speeded up. the subject is gifted utilizing quite a few reviews through the authors including a couple of references to different books and experiences.
- Review Questions and Answers for Veterinary Technicians - REVISED REPRINT - E-Book
- You Can Heal Your Pet: The Practical Guide to Holistic Health and Veterinary Care
- Pathology of Domestic Animals: 2 (Pathology of Domestic Animals, Three-Volume Set)
- The Welfare of Animals Used in Research: Practice and Ethics (UFAW Animal Welfare)
- Manual of Trauma Management in the Dog and Cat
- Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Avian
Additional info for Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Techniques for Veterinary Technicians
Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Techniques for Veterinary Technicians by Anne M. Barger,Amy L. MacNeill